Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 Best of 2012, Part I

With 2012 drawing to a close, and the Mayan's incorrect about our end, I wanted to put together a list of my favorite "gets" of 2012. Shoes, accessories, shirts, jackets - this list has it all. Below are 6 of my 12 favorites of this year:

mens shoes, saddle shoes

These shoes brought my summer wedding game to a new level, and really paired nicely with everything from suits, to jeans, to, well, the below...

mens pants, chino

2012 was the year of camouflage, according to sources like GQ and Complex. I was hooked by camo from the second I saw it return, however, my lovely wife was less sold, and deflected my inner Jay-Z, vetoing any purchase of the lovely Baldwin Ryan Camo pant. However, at considerably less cost, I was able to negotiate these lovely Alphas. They are very comfortable, and are a great place to hang...


I was smart enough (read: my wife sent me it) to help out with the Kickstarter of this lovely invention, and poof! - my carabiner key holder was forever cast away. Now, when the time is right for a beer, I just used my bottle hook. And I know the time is right for a beer, thanks to...


Yeah, this neat watch band holds my watch to my wrist, letting me know it's late enough in the day to crack a beer. Red and black are two colors I love together, so this was a no-brainer. You can see it working in concert with my next favorite item from 2012 in the photo below taken at Haberdash's Fashion Night Out party where I'm wearing...


This shirt has a nearly 1 to 1 wear to complement ratio. Nothing else I own has that. Not. One. Thing. And it was $45, super cheap relative to it's quality. It's cool, and how do I keep cool? With...


The * is because my wife got these for free as a gift from a client. She immediately gave them to me. My wife>your wife. And because they were free, to me, they were cheap sunglasses like ZZ Top. 'Nuf said!

Stay tuned for Part II

No comments:

The Watchery