Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wish List Gift #1 - Iron Ranger Boots

With the Holidays upon us, I thought I'd share some of what I hope someone is buying me for Christmas, Hanukkah or whatever. Simply for being me.

Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots -

I love these boots. Similar to the Russet Service shoe worn early in World War 2. The Iron Ranger has a cap toe much like it, but with speed laces, which I appreciate. Originally sold by Red Wing in 1953, the Iron Rangers are a welcome re-issue to their line up. The cap toe, and variety of leathers to chose from, makes picking up a pair of these an easy decision. Check 'em out below:



And here's this years limited model, for J. Crew:


Here's a picture of the Russet Service Shoe, which the Iron Ranger looks much like (Different sole):

No comments:

The Watchery